zondag 1 september 2013

follow (my) blessings

Met Melk&Suiker on Pinterest
Met Melk&Suiker on Instagram






































Last week I had a lot of following blessings:
* on Pinterest I reached 9000 followers. Pinterest gives so much inspiration and it feels great to inspire so many other Pinterest-lovers
* I love keeping up a diary of my life in pics on Instagram and sharing this with 500 followers is so nice: thnx for following :)
* planning to change the follow buttons on my blog so you can link directly from the small buttons beside each other, but I don't know how. If you do, please let me know as a comment on my blog or by mail: metmelkensuiker@gmail.com
* following 4 kids at De Spelerij last wednesday while they were running around enjoying this great place to be for kids
and last not least:
* I followed my heart these three weeks off, experiencing I can rely on that far better than I ever did. A great blessing!

Follow the weekly count your blessings-posts of all participants mentioned on Anki's blog Zilverblauw

App-inspiration for editing your pictures: a beautiful mess!

3 opmerkingen:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...